The International AIDS Society (IAS) is organizing a series of webinars on COVID-19 and HIV to discuss the pandemic and its impact on people living with HIV.
The IAS is pleased to invite you to the final webinar of this series brought to you by the IAS Educational Fund under the theme, COVID-19 and HIV: Adapting community-based HIV services during a pandemic, which will take place on 28 May 2020. This webinar will share and discuss how community-led HIV organizations pivoted their services to benefit their communities and the key and vulnerable groups that they support, highlighting practical actions implemented since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Dr Chris Akolo, Technical Director of LINKAGES Project, FHI 360 – USA
• Surang Janyam, Founder and Director of Service Workers IN Group (SWING) Foundation – Thailand
• Anton Basenko, Country Focal Point: PITCH, Alliance for Public Health – Ukraine
• Prof Mehdi Karkouri, President, ALCS and Board Member, Coalition Plus – Morocco
• Mather Mawodzeke, Head of Programmes, Africaid Zvandiri – Zimbabwe
• Nisha Jagdish, Director of Gender and Rights Program, Family Planning Association – India
Moderator: Kate Thomson, Head of Community, Rights and Gender and Civil Society Hub at The Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
The IAS will collect, process and transfer your personal data (name, email address, country/region, organization, profession) for (i) statistics on the results of this event (ii) sharing the recording and slides of this webinar (iii) informing you on IAS activities. Your data will not be shared with any third party without your consent. Should you have any questions about your data privacy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org